Upcoming Events

 For a full list of events, click Calendar above.

Way of the Cross Procession- April 18 on Chicago Street (from the Congregational Church to St. Mary's)

Kiwanis Easter Egg Hunt-

1pm, April 19 at Kiwanis Park


City-wide Garage Sales- May 17

Circus- June 26 at Anderson Elementary School

Polish Festival- July 17-20

Bronson Tales- Every Friday at 11am at the Bronson Library- story time for 2-4 year-old children

For more announcements 

Bronson Library Hours
It's Thursday and our Bronson Library is OPEN today. Recently, they were able to return to having service hours on Thursday. Be sure to stop in and find a book, get on a computer, or learn something new.

Here are the new Branch District Library - Bronson Branch hours:
Tuesday 10:00-6:00
Wednesday 10:00-6:00
Thursday 10:00-4:00
Friday 10:00-4:00
Saturday 9:00-12:00

Rent a pavilion or park building
Are you looking for a venue for a graduation open house, family reunion, or other small party? Consider one of our park pavilions or buildings. The pavilions are free but can be reserved on a first come, first served basis by calling City Hall. The buildings at Douglas and Greenwald Parks can be rented and reserved through our office. The cost is $25 (for City residents), $35 (Bronson School District non-city residents), or $75 for (out of District residents). There is also a $50 refundable deposit.

Bronson ordinances online
The Bronson City Code, which contains the City's ordinances is available online. This is updated about once a year so there are a few recent ordinances that have not yet been uploaded. Click this link to view the code.

Bronson Banter

  • Bronson Banter October 2011.pdf   968k - Oct 24, 2011, 12:51 PM by Mark Heydlauff (v1)
  • Bronson Banter July 2011.pdf   868k - Jun 28, 2011, 1:27 PM by Mark Heydlauff (v1)
  • BronsonBanterApril11.pdf   988k - Apr 25, 2011, 9:15 PM by Matt Smoker (v1)
    ‎April Bronson Banter‎
Showing 3 files from page Bronson Banter.

Recent Council Meetings

  • 03- March 10-14 Minutes.pdf   100k - Apr 15, 2014, 7:20 AM by Mark Heydlauff (v2)
    ‎Council Meeting minutes from March 10, 2014‎
  • 02- February 10-14 Minutes.pdf   101k - Apr 2, 2014, 12:01 PM by Mark Heydlauff (v2)
    ‎Council Meeting minutes for February 10, 2014‎
  • 01- January 13-14 Minutes.pdf   102k - Apr 2, 2014, 12:01 PM by Mark Heydlauff (v2)
    ‎Council Meeting Minutes for January 13, 2014 ‎
Showing 3 files from page Council Minutes.

For more information on Bronson, Michigan. 
Bronson City Offices 141 S. Matteson St., Bronson, MI. 49028 
Phone: 517-369-7334 - Fax: 517-369-1457

Notice of Nondiscrimination

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs).

To file a complaint of discrimination, write to:
USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 
1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Stop 9410 
Washington, DC 20250-9410

Or call toll free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.