Bronson Industrial Park Sites
211 & 213 Industrial (former Putnam Hitch Building)-
- Two lots available in this Southern Michigan Industrial Park with flexible Lot Sizes available.
- Located just north of US-12 and fifteen miles west of I-69 and minutes from I-80 and I-94
- Fiber and high speed connectivity available. All lots are served or ready to be served with water, sewer, and electric.
- Location provides excellent access to the Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Kalamazoo, Lansing, Battle Creek and Fort Wayne metropolitan area.
- Zoned Industrial
- Both lots are City owned.
- Desired development outcome is for a commercial/industrial user(s) for production or manufacturing.
- Contact information (additional contact information included in property flyers below):
Brandon Mersman- Bronson City Manager
Parcel #200-001-000-276-01- 7.03 Acres
Parcel #200-001-000-276-88- 9.98 Acres
This vacant, former manufacturing facility is zoned industrial and ready for redevelopment. There are two buildings. The first is a brick office building (roughly 10,000 sq. ft.) approximately 20 years old and the second is a large manufacturing facility built in stages (approximately 92,000 sq. ft.). This building features indoor and outdoor truck docks, large open spaces, and 24' ceilings.